Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm not showing off!

Hey everybody! It's week 5! Here's this weeks picture:
Aww, does the baby want his ball back?

This was another pretty rushed one, so you may see some changes (um. the colors. and all the stuff I wanted in there that isn't in there) in the final again (tomorrow morning). I think this one is harder because I chose a scene that has very little to do with the actual plot of the movie, but then, it's also the best scene. I spent a lot of time just now adding something to make it easier for you (i think) but then took it out because I didn't like the way it looked. So get guessing! I promise a swift and beautiful postcard for whoever wins this week.

Woah! It's Answer Time!


It's everyone's favorite masterpiece of modern cinema... !

... I'm playing BASKETBALL!

Good guessing, everybody! But you couldn't do it. Nope, you couldn't beat Kali, this week's winner and a veritable Deepwater Horizon of movie knowledge. She can't be stopped! Scores will be updated later today.

I'm really happy with this week's image. I had put tum-tum in there just for the sake of having them all in there, but that wasn't loyal to the scene and, because he was rushed, he looked pretty crappy. I also thought about putting grandpa watching over the boys from the sky, but again, time restrictions. I owe ten million thanks to Jordie, who served as my consultant on this week's image and didn't let me settle too easily (and also had a lot of input on the title, which I am super happy with). So thanks, jerk!

Come back next Tuesday (it's a holiday weekend, you'll recall) the 6th of July for who knows what movie! I don't even know yet! So it must be good!

11 comments:

  1. american history x?

    I seem to remember blk ppl and white ppl playing basketball against each other...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE NINJAS! (guessed entirely without Sam's input, btw) What were their names? Colt and Tubby and the cool older one with the girlfriend??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 ninjas!

    yeah little horsey how about some hay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shit, i'm on cara's computer. this is actually mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not allowed ta guess....

    BUT COLT IS SO HOOOTTTTTTTTOTOTTTTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep thinking that Kid's Macaulay Culkin which would make this movie the 1991 classic "My Girl". But then the best scene would be when he got stung by the bee... I don't know man. shit's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 Ninjas. Can you do an animated gif of the dunk scene?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROCKY LOVES, EMILY, ROCKY LOVES, EMILY, ROCKY LOVES, EMILY

    ReplyDelete