Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Week Ten: The Nerdening

Not that any of these are particularly UN-nerdy, but come on. Let's be real here.


a never ending journey...

GUESS! And give me your feedback if you like! Click through to see the colors correctly.

Well. I guess I learned there aren't any anime nerds in the audience. Whew.

It's GALAXY EXPRESS 999! And the winner is, once again, Aaron G.! Way to go!

...Mother?

Dang, you guys. I'm not surprised you didn't know this movie, but if you're ever totally bored I think the dub is posted on youtube in sections (and that's about the only way you can get your hands on a US copy of this movie) and I highly, highly recommend it. It's directed by Rin Taro, who also directed Metropolis among other things.

Hope to see you all next week, for something a little more on-anyone's-radar.

6 comments: